INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

lets talk about addictions, LOL!

Oh my gosh you are not going to believe this but... I'm onto making another quilting project. I've got the Americana quilt top pinned to the batting and backing fabric and hanging over the railing in the formal dining room. I've started working on another quilt top- this one is a Mary Engelbreit themed one called "Friends are Forever". It's a pattern from the quilting magazine "Quick Quilts" the August 2008 issue to be exact. It's too darn cute not to make. It's supposed to be a "quick quilt" to make because it uses a jelly roll (pre cut 2½ wide strips). I did have to cut some additional strips from my fabric stash because I wanted to change out some of the prints, etc. But I'm well on my way on having this quilt top together...which for me (after my last project) is amazing!

Quilting is just one of my many crafting addictions...followed by closely by scrapbooking, card making, sewing in general, cooking of course, flower gardening, photography, embroidery and counted cross stitching.

I'm off...I want to get this quilt top done as I'm feeling super inspired right now!

1 comment:

Julia Dunnit said...

How wonderful! Well done with the Ameicana project. Let's not talk about addictions too closely..I find yself confessing to way too much on these blogs!!