INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Snow Pictures

There's nothing like snow and a lot of it to make you panic. Get a load of the view from My Scrapbook Nook...


Day 1- the view from the front that looks out the front of the house is surprising. Talk about feeling a little uneasy




This is the view out of the window out the window that looks towards the side of the house. This huge snow drift is just past my flowerbed full of lavender.

Snow Day #2- Here is Today's view- are you feeling a little claustrophobic yet? I know that I was!

Looking at my Scrapbook Nook front window from the Foyer Window- this isn't looking good folks, not at all!

And here's a better view of the huge snow drift today...that's just a little past my lavender flowerbed. Do you see the dried up remains of last years Lavender? I can usually find little rabbits hiding in it.










-

6 comments:

Kit said...

omg!! that is a pretty scary amount of snow

Sandie said...

Just when everyone thought that I had no good reason to hate snow...

Julie said...

Wow thats a lot of snow looks nice from where I am sitting lol.

Luna Art said...

I love the snow, but i suppose thats because we hardly ever get any!!Might be a bit scary to get that much!

Anonymous said...

Everyone is commenting on the snow but I LOVE your scrapbook nook!!! It looks so bright and creative! The quote is wonderful! I know you must move quite a bit...but it's so obvious that you create a true home sweet home where ever you are planted! (I LOVE Mary!)

Sandie said...

Terri- if you want to see more pictures of the entire "nook" under "labels" there's My Scrapbook Nook there are picture there of the entire room. And just tyo let you know, I'm bringing it ALL with me! Girlfriend I have more tools and toys than most and best of all I like to share! ;-)