INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, March 30, 2009

Tell me that it isn't true

For years I've been waking up in the middle of the night, not every night mind you but most nights you can find me waking up at 3:30 in the morning. Sleeping in for me is waking up at 5:30 am. England is 6 hours ahead of us...so that would mean that I'd actually be waking up at 9:30 in the morning. So is that my problem? My internal clock has been off all these years because it's set on a time clock for another country? LOL!

The say it isn't true part is that we are on yet another Blizzard alert. Yeah I know, we had one last week at this same time right? Oh and my son's Best Friend is here again and you know we always say that it can't be a true Blizzard unless Drew is here...guess what- Drew IS here. That boy knows where to go to be taken care of in such emergencies (good eats, warm bed and people who will take him like they take care of their own children). He's come here to be taken care of when he's been sick- I don't think that he gets that kind of care at home or else why would he be here when he's hacking up a lung sick?

Alright I digress, where was I? Oh yeah... our latest Blizzard warning. I hate it when I go to weather.com and plug in our zip code and see a statement such a Blizzard Warning flashing on the screen in RED. The snow is coming down right now and everything is covered in a blanket of the white stuff. So bundle up folks because it's going to get cold today!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Just the same thing I was writting about on my blog minus the sick neighbor boy. I really don't mind the snow that much. I guess I'll try and start some new projects.
Keep warm!

Julia Dunnit said...

Aw Sandie, I understand your frustration! I certainly hope you won't experience such extremes of weather here!

Anonymous said...

Ok.. you inspired me to start a blog :) I'm not overly thrilled with the picture I posted but I hope the accountability and knowing it's out there will help motivate me in the right direction. So sorry about the snow. Your quotes are very encouraging or quite funny by the way!
Cheers,

Sandie said...

Just to amke you all laugh I spent the entire day in my jammies! No I was not sick, I just felt happy wearing my pink cupcake jammies and pink slippers. I painted my toe nails bright pink, drank tea and basically piddled around all day long doing various crafty type projects. Life is Good!

Sandie said...

Terri,
I'm glad that I got you to get a blog going on. Just to let you know, I'm the first one to subscribe to it too!

Sarah,
How you can stand the snow with all your aches and pains is beyond me! You are a true trooper!

Julia,
Where I come from (Northern CA) we don't experience weather like this....EVER! Oh how I miss mild winters!