INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

you've got to be joking...

So here I am checking on the weather and I get this...

Issued by The National Weather Service Rapid City, SD 3:10 pm MDT, Tue., Mar. 31, 2009
... NEXT SPRING STORM MAY IMPACT THE AREA FRIDAY NIGHT AND SATURDAY...
ANOTHER STRONG SPRING STORM SYSTEM WILL CROSS THE CENTRAL AND SOUTHERN ROCKIES FRIDAY AND SATURDAY. THIS BROAD STORM HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BRING ANOTHER ROUND OF SIGNIFICANT SNOWFALL AND STRONG WINDS TO MUCH OF THE AREA.
PRECIPITATION SHOULD BEGIN TO MOVE INTO THE AREA FRIDAY AFTERNOON AS RAIN OR SNOW... THEN CHANGE TO ALL SNOW FRIDAY NIGHT. AT THIS TIME IT APPEARS SNOW WILL CONTINUE THROUGH THE DAY SATURDAY BEFORE TAPERING LATE SATURDAY NIGHT OR EARLY SUNDAY.
THERE REMAINS UNCERTAINTY WITH THE STRENGTH... TIMING... AND EXACT TRACK OF THIS STORM SYSTEM.

Oh come on! We just had two freak snow storms, this is just too darn much! That's it, I'm packing up and moving to Florida! Well okay I'd need a couple of things to happen before I can escape the snow...for that to happen we would need the highway to open or the Airport to open and neither one is happening right now so I suppose that I'm stuck here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there... although looking at the pictures, it looks kind of spooky. I don't think I've ever seen snow that high. I hope you get a big surprize warm front!