INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

the procrastinator in me

Are you wondering what's up with my quote today? I saw it and thought to myself, this is perfect! I gave a chuckle as I put it here on my blog. It has to do with crafting-it's about me getting in motion and getting things made for our guest room and our daughter's room. The quilts for these rooms seemed to have taken me for forever to get done due to the fact that they had so many different pieces of fabric. Now I'm feeling motivated to working on the Americana stuff only because I've found that the local Quilt Shops have started to get some new Americana fabrics in stock.

I'm hopelessly addicted to quilting, just like I am addicted to sewing in general, counted cross stitching, stamping and of course there's my serious addiction to scrapbooking. Oh yeah I'm all about the rainbow and it's many colors that's for sure! I'll take some pictures of the table runners. I started hand-sewing on the binding last night on one of them. I also started working on making a cloth basket for my kitty. She loves to hang out in my yellow basket but that's for my sewing stuff...her basket will be in done up with various pink, brown, green and beige fabric strips.Wrapping the rope with fabric is the part that takes the longest. Once I get to sewing it up it'll go pretty darn fast.

Look for pictures of my latest creations later on today...if I'm able to get some time on the computer once the rest of my family is awake.

No comments: