INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Girl Time

Hannah and I got to spend some quality mother/daughter girl time together yesterday. We talked and laughed at quite a few things. We had lunch out at our favorite Chinese Restaurant and day dreamed about our upcoming summer in England,


After lunch it was on to do more errands, I was still looking for a replacement set of drop pearl earrings (I lost one on the flight out to Boston last month). The store had gotten them in again and I made my purchase- which by the way had me doing the happy dance! We've still not found a pair of earrings to replace the one that Hannah lost on the flight home- obviously the Boston trip had it's ups and downs for the two of us, LOL! I came home and told my husband about the earrings and how I had bought a replacement pair- believe it or not but I do believe that he was truly happy for me.

1 comment:

Julia Dunnit said...

Happy Days! Truly I hope that there is a SUmmer to speak of, here!