INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, March 28, 2009

What? More Snow?

I don't know about you but I'm rather tired of snow and cold weather. So for me to check weather.com this morning only to see the flashing red warning for yet another snow storm/blizzard predicted to be headed out our way- well that's just too over the top for me! I wish that our school district did a Spring break but alas they do a 4 day weekend, that's not enough time to go anywhere and enjoy it. Maybe I'll crank the heat up to 80ºF so we can all wear shorts and pretend that we're in Hawaii, LOL! Okay it was just a thought, LOL!!!

1 comment:

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh Sandie it must feel never ending! Still, it won't be for long. Just think, in about 4 months you'll be missin gthe extremes of weather and wanting to curse the monotonity of British summer time!