INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Motivation and Inspiration

There's nothing like a military move to get ones blood pumping. There's the excitement and anticipation of going to a new place and experiencing new things. The smell of new cardboard boxes and all of your items being packed into them that also makes you a little fearful of what to condition to expect your furniture to be in on the other side of your move (eek). Tomorrow a moving company will be here for the first pack out load. It's for my husbands pro-gear and personal items that he will need while in England. I'll have to remind myself to take a picture of the boxes of stuff that gets packed tomorrow. I'm sad that my husband is leaving soon but happy because we're on the tail end of the big wait.

The unseasonably warm temperatures we experienced yesterday left me full of hope for the upcoming days ahead. It's supposed to be in the mid 50's to low 60's all week. I don't know about you, but I certainly view this as being truly delicious weather! Hopefully by the end of today the rest of the snow will be gone, melted away from the warm sun. I so dearly want to be working in my flower garden and in my flower beds- raking mulch, trimming away dead plant material and so forth. I eagerly await the coming of spring. I certainly hope that we're done with the snow but as you know, we can very well get hit with a Blizzard in May. I remember last May's blizzard oh so well- being trapped in my house for a few days with teenage boys eating everything in sight, LOL!

I look forward to spending a few hours out of doors today clearing out some dead plant material and enjoying the warmth of the sun on my face.

...reminder to self...I need to call the landscaper and order some more mulch for my flower garden areas. I wasn't able to do a lot of the work last year due to my foot surgery but this year I'm going to go at it with all my heart! I adore flowers and want to see them everywhere!

2 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Yikes Sandie,it's creeping up! So when do you expect to join your DH here in beautiful spring covered England?

Sandie said...

mid to late June...that's what the military has scheduled/planned for us.