INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Surrounded by God's blessings

Can you feel it? (and you say "feel what?") The blessings that appear/surround us daily in our lives.

I want so much to be able to create things... for my family and friends to enjoy now and in the future. To take a quilt and wrap it around themselves as they sit down nibbling on a snack (made from one of my recipes) while looking at one of the scrapbooks that I made. Can you feel it? My love surrounding them in so many different ways, from the quilt to the food and the scrapbook of memories. So where does this all come from you wonder, to be able to have this passion for creating- it comes from God. It's through God's love and God's blessings that I'm able to do all that I do. It's from sharing my talents that makes it a true gift.

I'm off to get some pictures put onto my computer from my camera...to share with you what I did yesterday that has left me feeling quite elated!

No comments: