INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Just like Little House on the Prairie...

This is so terribly funny in a sad and pathetic sort of way- having to melt snow in pots on the stove just so we can flush toilets. Let's not get started on the hair washing situation; note to everyone, DO NOT use baby powder on your hair. A friend recommended this to me and it sounded good at the time...just don't do it, really, don't do it!

So here we sit with gray hair (from the baby powder that won't come out no matter how many times we've brushed it and beaten it) complaining about how the city shut off the water without notifying us. For crying out loud, I'm HOA president for our subdivision (the city does have all of my contact information) and yet they don't call me. Grrr!!!!

As funny as all of this is, I'm not taking any pictures as I prefer not to be reminded of this situation. My daughter is telling me that there's no way that I'm putting HER picture in the internet with baby powder in her hair. Now we're off to the base gym to get a shower and wash our hair...talk about sad eh?

Edited by: Hannah, her grammatical daughter. xP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sandie, I do feel for you. We just left Florida sunshine to return to cold, rainy southern England, but at least we DO have water! Good luck.