INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

my busy life...

As per usual I've got at least 12 different things going on at once. If it's not the new project I'm about to start (it's a messenger bag for Hannah) or the fact that I desperately want to make some Americana themed pillowcases for the guest bed or how I want to get the red, white and blue table runner done for the guest room chest of drawers. There's the dozen or more scrapbooking layout ideas floating around in my head and the half dozen or so counted cross stitch projects that I want to finish up. Did I mention that I have 4 different books/novels started? The Gemini in me is coming through loud and clear, I don't think that I would know what to do with myself if I didn't keep myself so darn busy.

With 3 months remaining until our household goods are packed up,crated and shipped off to England I've found myself at a standstill moment-talk about what a weird feeling that was, LOL! Then without notice, I started feeling compelled to gut and rearrange things in the kitchen. So I started that project and then suddenly I moved on to clearing out food stuffs from the pantry after that I started to take an inventory of spices that I'm going to ship to myself- or maybe I'll just stick them all in my suitcase (I'm undecided on the shipping part). I want to be completely prepared for our big move without any last minute surprises.

Next household project...to hunt up and put aside all of the items that are going into permanent storage for the next 3 years. There's Hannah's doll house, camping gear, some dishes, lots of glassware, knickknacks galore, flower pots, snowboards, boogie boards, kids toys, and miscellaneous household items.

No comments: