INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, March 13, 2009

Lets talk about Cosmetics

It's something that most but not all women wear. I have to give a good chuckle when I think about of how many billions of dollars are spent on cosmetics each year. We women are vane creatures and there's nothing wrong with that, but move over ladies because we are not alone! I'm not talking about teenagers, their stuff has been around since I was 16, LOL! There are special skin care and hair care lines out specifically marketed for Men not to mention that there are at least 3 different hair coloring products being marketed for Men.

Look around you the next time you are out shopping for cosmetics or haircare products and see if there are any men shopping for skin lotions or shampoo that won't dry their hair out. I was recently at a Clinique cosmetics counter getting some essential items for myself ;-) and there was a man being waited up- getting a full skin care line for himself. I applaud any man who takes an active roll in trying to make his skin look the best it can. Why should it only be us women who don't want dry skin in the winter or sun-burnt skin in the summer? Do my men (husband and son) use skin care products...lets look at it this way, I lead by example and they follow ;-)

2 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

I'm a clinique gal too. My man wouldn't recognise a pot of moisturiser if it smacked him in the face!

Sandie said...

that's why I buy the stuff for my guys...they'd be lost w/o me, LOL!