INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

How's your weather?

I'm seriously tired of winter, how about you? It snowed all day long yesterday kind of like a drizzly rain but in snow-blah! Then last night the wind really picked up and MORE snow fell. Long story short, school was delayed by 2 hours. I left the house and it was -16º with the wind-chill...w/o it it was a whopping -1º. And right now 3 hours later, the temperature remains the same. The place where we are moving to is having great temperatures! It's currently 6:30 pm and it's 48º- what's not to like? I feel as if I'm hiding in my house because all of the blinds are drawn closed. The glare from the snow is near blinding and it gives me such a terrible migraine headache...where did I put those sunglasses??? Oh they are in a drawer in my sewing cabinet, LOL! So... if the neighbors aren't thinking that I'm some sort of recluse, then they must be thinking I'm a nut job for wearing sunglasses inside of my house, LOL!

1 comment:

thekatsmeow said...

Hi Sandie, I am feeling the same way here in Washingtion State. It's Freezing and I'm ready for spring already!!!