INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Back to life in South Dakota...

Here I am getting back into the swing of things in South Dakota. The suit cases are emptied and stored away, and I've made a major dent on the laundry yesterday. Only 10 more loads to go...at least, LOL!

Not being home more than a handful of hours, I happened to have been visited twice yesterday, first by our neighbors dropping off our house key and the other in the afternoon by my Stampin Up consultant (she dropped off my order from earlier this month). Once I get things all put away I'll crack open those stamp boxes and get them put away.

I also need to make over 30 of my mini cheesecakes today for Thursday nights function, ssh-lets keep it a secret as it's a big surprise for the spouses attending the function. So to get ready to head out the door and off to the commissary in an hour!

No comments: