INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy being me :-)

I'm happy are you? I've just come back from spending a couple of hours with my dearest friend Kim. Kim is one of those people that makes you happy just to be around them. She is one of those people that I just can not say enough nice things about, she's always positive and trust me being a military spouse that can be rather hard to achieve some days, LOL! I had the BEST time shopping for bingo prizes with her! We had such a good time that we intend to go back and purchase some of those items for ourselves later on, LOL! I'm going to take some pictures of the bingo prizes, the jewelry is simply YUMMY! Kim's going back to get the pearl earrings and necklace sets (insert big grin here).

I will be sad when Kim moves to Hawaii in June, but happy in the knowledge that we're going to be life long friends. I happen to plan to fly out and visit her and her family while they are stationed in Hawaii (and yes I'm bringing the entire family).

Now for me to get my grove on and get baking another 20 cheesecakes for tomorrow OSC event, LOL!

No comments: