INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

while at sea...

I made sure to book appointments for various "treatments" for all 4 of us at the Spa. From a one hour couples massage to pedicures and Frangipani hair treatment (we did a mother/daughter outing to the spa) to the ultimate men's facial for my teenage son. Another luxury thing my husband and I did was to get laser tooth whitening done :-) I have zero pictures from anything we did at the spa, but then again I was in a towel or a wrap and really wasn't into having my picture taken at that time.



I also bought some nice stuff from the spa- Elemis Exotic Frangipani Oil and Elemis Skin nourishing bath milk. Both are the ultimate in indulgence and ever so wonderful! The Elemis Exotic Lime and Ginger Salt Glow was another must have product! It took away all of the dry skin and left me with fresh happy skin that was glowing! It was a true indulgence but worth every penny!

No comments: