INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, February 15, 2008

vacation bound...

Here I am, running around like a rabbit, going here and there in-between rooms making sure that we've got the items we need packed and well it's driving me batty! Okay so we leave tonight but still I want everything clean, beds made, bathrooms cleaned, floors vacuumed- everything nice so when we (I) get back we (again it's really- me) can just relax. I can't stand coming back to a messy house. We've done that before and well I just hated it! Who wants to come home to yuck? So that's why vacations are so much work, it's all the cleaning and laundry you do before you go, LOL!

Now I'm off to do the 101 things on my check off list...
* see how the kids are doing with the chores I've assigned them
*to iron at least 5 men's shirts
*pack the suits cases for the men in my family
*to make sure that the bathrooms have been cleaned
*to sweep and mop the kitchen floor
*water plants
*check airline reservations
*scoop kitty litter box

and soooo many more things that are just too numerous to list.

No comments: