INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Weather

Since being married to my husband, we've only traveled once before to some place warm in the winter. It too was a cruise to the Caribbean. As I'm looking at weather.com I can see how warm it's going to be (in the 80's) where we are going on our vacation. This is such a pleasant change for where we are now, cold blowing winds and snow, ugh!

I look at this vacation as a way to get away from the things that cause me stress, anxiety and worry. A way to bond and get in touch with the things that matter most in my life- my husband and children. To let the things that tend to give me undo stress t simply melt away from my mind. Because all too soon I'll have to come back to reality and deal with it all again.

No comments: