INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, February 07, 2008

I can't help but to smile...

Take the one on one time I've had with my daughter this afternoon. It's amazing to see her personality reflected in the kinds of things she does. Take our outing to the quilt store (yes we went yet again). Hannah found a quilt pattern for a Amish style table runner that she wanted to make, she asked if I could take her to the quilt store after school so she could get the fabric to make it. We walk into the quilt store and she makes a bee line right for the batik fabrics (they are rather cool looking) and starts getting the fat quarters she needs to make this project. One of the funniest things she says to me is "Mom this is such a cool store", wow what a way to make me smile! I see myself taking many pictures of my daughter while she's creating her first ever quilting project. She and her project and me and my projects...I see a second sewing machine in our future.

No comments: