INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, February 25, 2008

We're back home

The weather was quite warm in Denver (around 58º) when we arrived at the airport last night. Now as for the drive back here- it was pretty much the same as the send off, once we crossed into Wyoming there was a great deal of strong winds and sideways blowing snow. So what could be more perfect than to come back to pretty much what we left right?

I've got to unpack the suitcases, and start on my Mount Washmore adventure, LOL! It's some sort of horrible process- you wash clothes for 2 days before a trip and you wash clothes for 2 days after a trip.

I made that cute little Trip Journal to document our adventures and never once used it, LOL! I can pretty much let the pictures speak for themselves. Each of us have stories of funny things that happened to us while on this vacation. We made one another laugh pretty hard too!

So we're back, happy, healthy and best of all tan :-) I've got to get the camera out of the carry on and upload pictures. I also spent a small fortune on family photo's from the cruise. Hey when they have their professional photographers taking pictures...why not get some prints was my motto!

I've got to jump back into the thick of things and get back to work. Tons of OSC stuff to do, got to work on getting some more of my programs director stuff done for the next few months of events (nothing like being a party planner- tons to do all of the time). I also need to work on another HOA newsletter- ah there's no rest for me after getting back from this vacation and that's for sure!

No comments: