INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

My daughter and the quilt store

Yesterday after school, I took my daughter to the quilt shop downtown...she was in awe of the amazing quilts on display there. She is now wanting to get into quilting and I promised to sign her up for the first kids class that was available. Who knows, I just might break down and get her a little Janome sewing machine of her very own for her birthday this year.

The colors and prints of the fabric were intoxicating. Hannah was everywhere, we ended up buying 12 MORE fat quarters (and we got the 13th free) and another quilt pattern. The new one is really cool, and once I get my Cheese and Crackers quilt projects done I'll work on it. Talk about getting our hearts pumping with excitement!

I'm excited to start these quilting projects and I look forward to doing sewing projects with my daughter.

No comments: