INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, February 07, 2008

What are you today?

My girlfriend Liz sent me one of those "friend surveys" (she always been the one to send that sort of thing, LOL). One of the questions really struck me it was..What are you today? What am I? I thought to myself, well I'm many things to many people. A person is not defined by a mere title on a door, but more of what they do. This is who I am... today

I'm a daughter
a sister
a cousin
an Aunt
a wife
a mother
a friend
a Catholic
a counselor
a healer
the HOA president for our subdivision
the programs director for EOSC
an advisor
a home owner
a pet owner
a care taker
a gourmet cook
a scrapbooker
a quilter (be it the novice that I am)
a volunteer
a home maker

and many more things. So, What are you today?


2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

This is great. I like it!

Most importantly, I'm healthy today! God has given me life to enjoy my family! Each day is so precious. :)

Sandie said...

excellent comment Gabrielle! I'd like to add that I too am Healthy today and better yet, I'm HAPPY!