INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

Here it is, the day we profess our love and also the day in which I have to get my family ready to leave for our vacation. I've got a list of supplies I need to purchase today. "List of Supplies", eek- sounds more like I'm going camping expedition rather than going on an all inclusive cruise. The things I can't go on a vacation without...things like sunscreen, Tide stain pens and travel pocket tissues plus we need another medium sized suitcase. Seems that since our last family outing back in August 2006 our children have grown hence the need for another suitcase since both of their clothes won't fit into one suitcase, LOL!

I have zero intentions of doing any laundry on this trip- my motto..."bring more underwear kids", LOL! Hannah and I will be bringing 1 pair of socks each and that's for the return trip to Denver/Rapid City. Other than that it's sandals and heels all the way baby! It's a whopping 5º with the windchill bringing it down to -13º...I'm so ready to be someplace where the temperatures are in the 80º's and none of this freezing cold stuff is going on. I just checked...it's 85º in St. Thomas, I'm soooo ready to feel warm!

Well off I go, tons of stuff to do and a limited amount of time in which to get it all done.

No comments: