INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, February 08, 2008

My Favorite Scrapbooks Stores

I do have a list of scrapbooking stores that I like to shop at (depending upon the area of the country that I'm currently in of course).

While in Virginia and in the Hampton Roads area it's without a doubt...Picture to Page. The owners Tonya and Collin are a couple of ladies that started a business out of a garage and built it up on reputation for excellent service and the latest merchandise.

Lets talk about Massachusetts- when down on the cape I HAVE to shop at Colorful Creations this place is rivals any Archivers store (and I've been to a few Archivers stores). The selection of scrapbooking and stamping merchandise is fantastic! And the staff is oh so ever helpful too! There's other wonderful places to shop in MA such as Right at Home Scrapbooking in North Attleboro, A time for Memories in Grafton. These places are just YUMMY! Extra nice and knowledgeable staff to help answer any and all of your questions about products they have (and don't have) in their store).

While in California it's Green Tangerines and Mad About Scrapbooks. Talk about being able to buy stuff that just isn't available from a retail store in my own area- I bring paper takers with me when I go home to visit my folks! Green Tangerines is fantastic! VERY helpful staff and what an awesome selection of merchandise! I always come home with oodles of great papers that I can't find anywhere else. I've not been to Mad ABout Scrapbooks since they down sized and moved from Citrus Heights to Roseville. I hope that they still have the same great selection of merchandise.

No comments: