INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, February 25, 2008

can you say Jet Lag?

Jet Lag is kicking my butt in a major way! I've got about 100 pounds of laundry to wash (or so it seems). I've got 1 load in the dryer and another in the washing machine...only 10 more loads to go, ugh! My husband went into work for a few hours and both kids were awake for a while but are now back in bed snoozing- a place where I will be shortly. The cat is happy to see us and the frogs probably don't care one way or the other.

I hope that you can watch the video, it's a laugh to be sure. I'll be loading up some pictures once I get them all labeled. I didn't take as many pictures as I usually do while we're on vacation, this time it was only 240-250 give or take a 10 pictures.

No comments: