INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Puerto Rico

Our first shore excursion was on my husbands 41st birthday February 19th - in San Juan, Puerto Rico. We walked all over town, I took pictures of the artitecture (old buildings hold a major fascination for me) we shopped in some of the locally owned stores (Hannah got some sun glasses) and dined at the Hard Rock Cafe. Here are some pictures of some of the many buildings that caught my eye.
The plants hanging on the front of this blue with pink trim stucco building were remarkable.
Man oh man were these streets ever skinny!
Here you see Hannah and I posed like tourists in front of a gate. I usually frown on people being in photos in front of architecture but alas my husband thought that I should have a picture proving that I was actually there, LOL!
The wrought iron balcony railings caught me eye here on this yellow stucco building



No comments: