INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, February 11, 2008

Fun with Peggy!

I can't tell you how much I look forward to making neat things with my Stampin Up lady Peggy. Today was our Stamp Group meet up (she has several and today was the meet up day for the group I'm in). I can not begin to tell you how excited I was to make the little projects that she had ready for us. Here is the little peek-a-boo tin with a nice piece of Stampin Up grosgrain ribbon tied around it.



Here is the peek-a-boo tin w/o the ribbon, see the cute card inside...what a nice this this would make for someone.
Card1 is a happy birthday card using the Stampin Up scallop punch and one of the sale-a-bration stamp sets- cute city! The 2nd card was done using a new to me technique (Peggy always has something new to teach us- I love it!). This was done using a water brush pen and a classic stamp pad. You know how you sometimes get ink on the lid, well use your water brush that's just a little wet and use it like you would water colors and there you have it. The result is a nice water color effect on your wartercolor paper- too cute! Card 3 (another stamp from the sale catalog- heck they all are from the sale-a-bration catalog), these colors are just too yummy! Card #4 a classi combonation, Pink and Black- what is not to like?
card #5 this one you take the square punch and make a peek-a-book window and mouint your stamped piece from the back. Using the fine glitter from stampin up and a glue pen, fill the glasses and the bubbles with glitter. I poked a hole through the side of the card and put my ribbon thorugh it and tied it on the side with some silver cording. Using a rub-on (also from Stampin Up) I have the word "celebrate" on my ribbon.
Card #6 Happy Hellos, using the sprial hole punch and the scallop punch from Stampin Up, this card was fun to make! Put them all in the little tin and they make a wonder little gift for just about any friend!



I have one more card to post but alas...I need to charge the camera battery before I can take another picture. I have the BEST time with my STampin Up consultant and the group of ladies that she has put togehter, we do a lot of laughing, chatting and just having fun! So Peggy if you're reading this...THANKS, you're the Best!

No comments: