INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Super Bowl Sunday

It's funny how one project spreads and before I knew it, my husband (finally) got all of the stuff from the storage area from under the stairs out...so we could reorganize it. You see, we've just been shoving stuff under there since November. It was insanely messy in there, no rhyme or reason and definitely no organization. So... as I was clearing out stuff and rearranging things in my scrapbook nook, my husband kept bringing in all sorts of things in to my scrapbook nook for me to look at- ugh! We have managed to get 90% of the storage area organized, but still have a few boxes left to go through and that will go quickly.

Now for me to go through the pile of stuff that was left on my counter top (grrr). I've got 4 things I want to accomplish while the Super Bowl is going on (I'm not even sure what time the game is going to be on). Okay so I just went to the Super Bowl official site and it says something like 8 hours and 50 minutes (there's a ticker at the top right hand corner). So now for me to get ready for church and then back here to get the Super Bowl nibbles made up and ready to gobble up later on then I can get on to those 4 things I want to accomplish...
1- finish cleaning the scrapbook nook
2-posting pictures of the clean nook to my blog
3- finish a couple of my sewing projects
4- start on my quilting project

No comments: