INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My easy bake oven...

and my mixer are working over time. I've got 40 little cheesecakes to bake before tomorrow, LOL! I did manage to crank out 20 of them yesterday and will make another 20 today. But wait- I've still got to go out and get the prizes for my "Let OSC Pamper You" Bingo, make the bingo game fliers, get the craft table items ready, and find the bingo cards (they're somewhere in my garage) LOL! Seems to me that I'm forgetting something else that I have to do, I'm sure I'll remember later. Oh this makes me laugh- looks like I'll be doing the multitasking thing all week. I've still got about 5 loads of laundry to get through (the whole process of washing, drying folding and putting away) Yes I too can't believe that I'm not done yet. Others would wince at what's on my list for today, but not me. The only way to get through it is to plow ahead without stopping to look back.

Well I better get going, I'm meeting with my girlfriend Kim and we're going to the Spa together...I'm buying bingo prizes and maybe I'll just make myself an appointment ;-)

2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Sounds like you have a BUSY day ahead of you!

A spa with a friend? Now that makes everything SO much better! HAHA! :)

Sandie said...

doesn't it though? :-)