INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Blog Challenge...How well do you know me?

This just came in my girlfriend René, I think it's pretty cute...I sent my answers back to her and now I'm waiting to see what she says about me. I'm cracking up just thinking about it.

How well do you know me?' Okay, this one is different - this is funny. YOU fill in the blanks about ME and send it back to ME. But FIRST send a blank one out to all your friends, including me, so we can return the favor to you. Be honest. They're really SCARY to get back. It only takes a few minutes, so just do it! First send this survey to everyone you know to see how well he or she knows you. Second, hit 'reply' and fill this survey out about the person who sent it to you and send it back to them.

Where did we meet?_________

Take a stab at my middle name?________________

Do I smoke?______________________

Color of my eyes?_____________________

Do I have any siblings?__________________

What's one of my favorite things to do?__________________

What's my favorite type of music?______________________

Am I shy or outgoing?____________________________

Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules?_______________________

Any special talents?_____________________________

How many children do I have?_______________________
__
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing that I would bring?_________________________________

I can't wait to see the answers..

2 comments:

BareFoot Finn said...

I am not Rene', but I guess I will try!

Where did we meet? Probably have never met.

Take a stab at my middle name?Lynn?

Do I smoke? No?

Color of my eyes? Blue

Do I have any siblings? Yes

What's one of my favorite things to do? Scrapbook

What's my favorite type of music? 80's

Am I shy or outgoing?outgoing?

Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules? I think you are rebelious, since you are so creative

Any special talents? Creative

How many children do I have? 2?

If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing that I would bring?
Well, I would say scrapbooking stuff, but because you sew, I think you might just take your machine and make cool outfits or leaf quilts or something cool like that.

Sandie said...

Good try! You actually did very well. My middle name does start with an "L" but we'll leave that for another trivia challenge, LOL!

I'm a rule follower for the most part but do break them from time to time.

If I was stranded on a desert island island...I'd bring coffee! Okay and a lot of half and half (I live on coffee). Okay I'd have to bring a lot more than coffee this goes with my rebellious part of me...I'd have to being my entire scrapbook nook!

Thanks ever so much for playing!