INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Black Hills Quilters Guild

I'm attending the Coffee/Tea Social being given by the Black Hills Quilters Guild today. I attended one of these back in May when it was held at my favorite quilt shop. I look forward to seeing what these experienced quilters are bringing for show and tell. There were so many great quilts and quilted items at the last get together, I can only imagine what wonderful things these very talented ladies have made since May. Now the only thing I wish was that I was not going to this alone, but alas there's no one for me to go with...so it's just me and a couple of items for show and tell. I'll have fun by myself right? I need to see it for what it is, another opportunity for me to make new friends all of whom have similar interests in crafting and creating things with fabric :-)

No comments: