INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Stray Sock Sewing

You've got to check this out over at My Craftivity Shop- this book is a laugh riot! The description of what is inside of this book is an absolute crack up and to be honest it makes me want to buy it all that much more! And who among us doesn't have a bag with stray socks in it? Heaven knows that I have about a dozen stray socks at the moment waiting patiently for me to locate their mates. Yea, like that's going to happen any time soon (insert smirk here).

The kitty on the front cover is just too darn adorable and it reminds me greatly of our little kitty Blackberry. I'm going to show this web site to my daughter Hannah and see what she says about it, LOL! This just makes me smile from ear to ear! I just had the neatest idea...wouldn't this make an excellent Christmas Gift? And I know just who it would be perfect for too! Heh heh heh!

No comments: