INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tuesday's to-do list

Mondays are always such go go go days for me. Some weeks I have more errands to run than others. I sent my Mom a Halloween table runner- starting early on her year of quilted table runners. It's always a challenge for me as to what to give my Mom or Mother-in-law for Christmas and quilted table runners seem to what I'm drawn to this year...so that's what they're going to get, different ones for the various holidays and seasons . More over, it's a challenge in general to find so many different table runner patterns (especially ones that appeal to me), and then to get the fabric. But it's a challenge that I look forward to, one to help me grown as a quilter. And who doesn't like to have something pretty on their dining table?

On my To Do list today-
*cut out the backing fabric and quilt batting and get to work on the table runners

*run out to Sam's Club and pick up onions and cream cheese

*call refuse company have them empty the cardboard recycle bin

*cut 2½ strips for strip quilt project

*Iron fabric for November table runner

Dang I better get a move on eh?

No comments: