INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Winter is coming

I like to start my day with a steamy hot mug of coffee and some sort of plan on what I want to accomplish for the day. My first thoughts for today were just about keeping warm. Yesterday was such a lovely day, it got up to 74º and today we'll be lucky if it gets to 40. So break out the parkas because it's also going to be VERY windy! Expect winds from 35 to 50 mph with gusts over 50 mph...I just love weather like this- in case you didn't know I was being sarcastic.

Saturday afternoon was spent shopping with my daughter- she needed some winter apparel (we got it just in time too). We still need to venture to out again (to Kohl's this time) to find some leggings to go with the cute long sweater tops. This reminds me- I need to take some pictures of my little fashionista.

Frost is all over the windows and I don't dare venture out to the drive way this morning in my jammies to pick up our newspaper - something about it being 30 and the wind-chill making it feel like it's 15 outside makes me think that the newspaper can sit out there until the cows come home.

So my goal for today is to keep warm and of course to enjoy my time with my family.

No comments: