INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Scrapbooking and Quilting- the best of both worlds

I was asked a questions that gave me a chuckle- "Sandie, since you have a room just for scrapbooking, do you also have a room just for quilting and sewing?". My answer is yes and no...I have a corner in the formal dining room for my sewing cabinet and since we eat there but rarely (only when we have company) I can spread my projects out over the dining table. All of my supplies are stored in the Armoire. Heaven forbid if my fabric stash gets so big that it starts to spill out of it, there's no place for it to go.

I keep all of my paper crafting supplies located in my scrapbook nook. I love my Nook, it's such a wonderful happy place to create and be. In the future I'd like to have a larger place so I could house all of my crafting in one place. But that would take a child moving out and I don't see that happening for at least a couple more years. Now when Andrew goes off to college in 2 years- look out! LOL!

Stitch & Gab meets today, I have no idea if anyone is going to show up. I've got to vacuum, tidy up my Elves Workshop and make sure that there aren't any needles on the floor. Hannah was sewing barefoot yesterday and found two needles the old fashioned way- with the souls of her feet- ouch! Sorry Hannah!

No comments: