INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Going on a fabric run...

It's "True Confessions" time here on my blog...I have to tell you that I just returned home from doing a "fabric run" and my mission was a success! If you don't know what this is, well it's where you dash out of the house to be the first person at the store because you are on a mission to pick up some more of what ever fabric it is that you need to complete a project (insert laughter here). I've done this many times before in relation to getting scrapbooking supplies...I needed just one or two more of a particular item to finish a layout. Oh the things I do for my creative habits, LOL! So yes, I've returned and I have what I set out for too! Now I do have to say that the darling Christmas Holly print fabric that I picked up yesterday is completely SOLD OUT! I feel VERY lucky to have bought it yesterday! WOW an entire bolt of fabric (that's 20 yards) sold out in 1 day, now that is AMAZING! When quilters see some fabric that catches their eye, they know not to hesitate on buying it because someone else will snatch it right up! I've learned this lesson the hard way, so I'm really happy that I bought that Holly fabric yesterday Ü

I'm off to keep warm and to make some holiday table runners...can you say Christmas presents? I can!

No comments: