INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, October 03, 2008

I'm surrounded by books!

I'm going to hell, there's nothing more to say, LOL! I've found 6 more HEAVY boxes full of BOOKS!!! Oh my word how did I/we ever amass so many books??? I'm forcing myself to go through the boxes and get the books out of here by Monday! This is what happens when you down size and move into a smaller house and have no where to store your books...hence not being able to weed through them and donate them when you're done with them. Then you move to a larger house and just keep the books in the packing boxes-ugh! So now I'm bypassing working on projects from the crafting books and am just donating them! Kids books- well me kids are now teenagers so those are outta here with the exception of the Richard Scarry Books-those stay! Okay, so now I feel as if I'll be able to go to heaven because I'm donating the majority of them to worthy causes and am not throwing them in the trash bin.

On to going through yet another box of books...

No comments: