INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

my Scrapbooking injury, LOL!

A couple of weeks ago I finally put on that big wall rub-on that I bought from Stampin Up on my scrapbook nook wall. It was the large sized "create" definition and it took me a long time to get it on the wall (over an hour). I knew that I had strained my right elbow in the process. I've been trying to not use it a lot and well long story short I could no longer take the pain and made myself an appointment to see the doctor. I'm now on 800 milligrams of Motrin 3x's a day PLUS I get a nifty elbow brace to wear for the next 2 to 3 weeks- nice huh? I have to go downtown this afternoon to pick it up. I can only imagine what this thing will look like-ugh!

The funny part of this is that I consider this to be a scrapbooking related injury, LOL! Will I ever put up another one of those cool looking wall rub-ons? Yes I will but I'll be sure to take breaks and rest my arm.

No comments: