INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, October 13, 2008

Things to make you laugh...

When I came across that quote the other day I had to "save it" for just the right day...today is that day! I've never had a dog, only cats ( I'll probably become one of those crazy cat ladies when I'm 80 years old). I say that cats are pretty good friends with humans as well.

I have 2 large sized picture windows in the front of my house, one in the formal dining room and the other in my craft room- both has a clear view of the road and all that goes on around my house. So yesterday as I look up from all of my cutting of fabric I see a child riding a bike and hes all suited up like he's riding his bike on the Arctic Tundra. I had a good hard laugh, not at the child but at his determination to be outside riding his bike. The only thing I can possibly imagine a child wanting to be out of doors that badly is that it must have been a new bike to make a child want to suit up in every bit of winter gear he owns, LOL! The determination of a child- it is a wonderful thing!

No comments: