INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, October 10, 2008

Sewing Machines

My sewing machine has a mind of it's own, and now I have proof! As I'm happily sewing away yesterday a strange thing happen. You see, there I was sewing together a couple of small table runner quilting projects. And all of a sudden my sewing machine starts to sew on it's own...yes again! But this time I ran and grabbed my digital camera and started filming my sewing machine sewing all on it's own. So this time when I take it in I'm bringing the film clip with me as proof as to what is going on with that possessed sewing machine of mine!

2 comments:

Scrapsnbaskets said...

Sandie did you get this quirk fixed? I have started searching for a sewing machine and I keep hearing good things about Janome. Just wondering how their service was if this was resolved?

Sandie said...

my husband fixed it. Apparently it was static.