INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is finally here! At the request of mt husband and daughter, I made around 40 little ghosts to hang from our trees- all from fabric and quilt batting scraps and a bit of crochet thread Ü Halloween brings out the kid in my husband (probably the reason he bought the Monkees greatest hits Cd the other day) and he and our daughter really bond with this holiday.

I realized last night that I never left the house yesterday. Sure I took out some trash, but the garbage can is located in our garage. I got so involved working on piecing together 4 table runners that I never realized that I never once stepped out of doors. Now what I was working on was... one large table runner (as in extra long) for our sofa table and the other 3 table runners were of the Autumn/ Pumpkin variety. I'm going to cut out some leaves and do some applique work today. I feel that the leaves are needed to add some extra pizzazz to those table runners.

I must have restless body syndrome as I'm always doing something when it comes to being creative that's for sure. I can't stand being idle, I'm serious I even hate sitting in church as I feel as if I should be doing something other than just listening. I see myself bringing in some cross stitching or crocheting with me to work on while the sermon is going on, LOL!!! Oh I know that's bad, but it's really how I feel.

I'm off to get working on some leaf appliques.

No comments: