INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, October 06, 2008

It's a go go go kind of Monday

It's a Monday and I hit the ground running! I've even managed to get a few things done this morning;
*dropped off daughter at middle school

*mailed some letter and got some postage at post office

*dropped off fabric left overs at a friends house -she home schools and is teaching a Home EC class on sewing

*totally cleaned the kitchen

*2 loads of laundry done... so far

*Ironed fabric for quilting project

*dropped off another load of books and other items at the Salvation Army

*wrote some letters to some friends- they are in the mail!

*and now I'm contemplating slicing the onions for French Onion soup or what my family calls "worm soup". Maybe I'll save that one for tomorrow. I think that I'll make myself a cup of tea and call it good!

No comments: