INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Mission of Madness

There are days that I'm busy from dawn until dusk, this is one of those kind of days. It should be illegal to be this busy! Run run run, go go go....that's the tune I'm singing today. Is it just me or does everyone seem to have something that they need me to do for them and what's worse, it's that I've got things that I need to get done. You know what Mom stands for don't you? It's Mission of Madness, oh yeah!

I still haven't made it over to Sam's Club, but I did manage to get the other things on my list done. Plus I managed to make an Autumn themed table runner and am working on another Halloween themed table runner. I figure that by making smaller quilted pieces such as table runners that I'll get better at piecing triangles and better at the quilting process in general.

Now I'm off to my Scrapbook Nook, it needs to get tidied up before my new wireless mouse and keyboard arrive, WhooHoo!

No comments: