INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Oh Happy Day!

I've got a day off from my Nanny duties- woohoo! For those of you that didn't know, I'm a part time Nanny. I work a few days a month taking care of a (now) 4 month old infant.

Now for the part that has me giddy with excitement...I'm getting all of that stuff that I purged from my Scrapbook Nook, the storage room and our closets crammed into my minivan and it's outta here! I can't stand it any longer, it's got to go! I found myself pulling items out of there- what was I thinking? I smacked my hand and made myself put it back into the pile. I knew that if it was hanging around for too long that I'd be having second thoughts, that I'd go back and start taking things out of it. Bad Sandie, bad Sandie!

Purses, clothing, household goods, scrapbooking and card making goodies; it's ALL out of here today! Oh it's such a Happy Day!

No comments: