INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, October 20, 2008

Laughter is the best medicine!

My best days are ones spent in the company of friends. Our crafting group is a the best kind if therapy one could ever hope to have. We laugh, we shop we make stuff and laugh some more! I look forward to craft group every month. this month we've had it twice because Peggy is having knee surgery next month. We're now incorporating going out to lunch after craft group- what an excellent thing to do! So in case Peggy, Ellen, Sarah or Donna are reading this- Thanks! I had a blast and you are the BEST group of ladies to ever "do lunch" with! I came in feeling a bit frazzled and left laughing my socks off Ü, I feel like a million bucks!

And the crafts we made today- WOW! Peggy always has something fun and new to show us- I love it!

So now I'm off to work some more on Hannah's quilting project (I'm on the tail end of it now). Wouldn't it be something if I could have it finished before Hannah got home? I better quite typing and get back to work!

1 comment:

Stamping Ideas With Peg said...

Sandie, I agree--I had so much fun yesterday! Lunch was fantastic and I too laughed so much! You gals make me feel so relaxed! I love this group!