INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, October 09, 2008

I did it!

I'm been dragging it out for a while but now I can say it's done...I finished the Americana charm quilt! Whew, that's a load off of my shoulders! I finished it yesterday afternoon and now I feel as if I can get on with my next big project- Hannah's French Country Bedroom. Here's what is on my list;
*Valances (2)-done
*Bed-skirt
*Pillow Sham (1)
*Throw Pillows (3)
*Quilt (twin size)

Yes it's a bit of a project but I'm on it! I've ironed my 30 plus fat quarters (they are all different patterns and are in the muted shades of blue, green, yellow and cream/beige. I look at the fabric and smile. I needed to adjust the pattern as it's for a lap quilt and I want to make it into a twin size quilt. After some math calculations, I think that I've got it figured out (at least it looks good on paper). Valances are done and need to be hung up...this room is going to look oh so sweet when I am done!

No comments: