INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, April 12, 2009

10 things I am Thankful for

I give thanks every day for things....here's my list of things for today and they are not in any particular order

*God, Mary, Joseph and especially Jesus- without them and their sacrifices, my life would not be as it is today.

* for the gift of friendship. It's a gift that keeps on giving all though the year!

* for having a roof over our heads, warm beds for everyone to sleep in and food in the pantry.

* for the gift of creativity, from scrapbooking and card making to sewing, quilting, needlework and cooking- I love it all and better yet I love to share it with others!

* for my loving husband and his military career, because without it we would not have ever met.

* that at any given moment it's 80ºF and sunny somewhere in the world.

* my desire to constantly push myself to do more. It's that inner drive that keeps me going like the energizer bunny through the good times and even more so though the rough times and it doesn't let me give up hope- ever!

*my love of classical music. I can listen to it all day long and never get tired of it. It can be uplifting and energetic or peaceful and soothing.

*for the gift of laughter- I can find the humor in most things, and I prefer to laugh than the alternative...getting angry.

*for my children, to think that I have had a hand in helping to shape who they are becoming as they reach adulthood- Oh what a scary thought indeed, LOL!

No comments: