INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, April 13, 2009

It's Monday!

The rain and warmer weather has made a significant dent in melting the snow. Today it's supposed to get to 60ºF, how wonderful is that? There's also more rain in the forecast- 4 days of it to be exact, but I'd much rather have 4 days of rain than 4 days of snow any time! Today's weather and warmer temperatures is reason enough for me to celebrate! It calls for capri pants and sandals! I know that in other parts of the USA this weather is considered cold (like where my parents live) but to us here that have been having an extended winter, this is glorious weather worth celebrating! Get out the sunscreen and go play outside!

I plan on taking my camera with me and taking pictures of the signs of Spring.

OOOh, today is paper crafting group- Oh my word I just know that Peggy has something FAB for us to make. Stay tuned for it!

1 comment:

Gabrielle said...

I LOVE spring photos! I can't stop taking them! :)

Thank you so much for your kind words, it means so much! We live off base and I haven't met up with other spouses from my husbands squadrom so your offer is priceless! Thank you!