INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Our Paper Crafting Group

Here are some pictures I took when we were at Peggy's house for our paper crafting group...This is Peggy, she is the one who brings out all of the creativity in our group. She always has something new to show us! Please check out Peggy's blog as she always has something new to share with everyone in the world of paper crafting!

Here's Ellen, There's not a time when she doesn't have some great looking stamped project to show to us.
This is Sarah, our multimedia artist please check out her blog for links to her other sites - she's more than just a paper crafter!


The always bright and cheerful Donna, who brighten up any room she enters! Donna is super creative and a true delight to be around! Donna has brought show and tell items from when she attends other local paper crafting classes. All I have to say is Ooooh Pretty!



Here's one of our projects- we made these little boxes using one of those really big dies from Sizzix that's made especially for Stampin Up. From left to right
Red Flowered box- Sandie
Blue Box- Ellen
Pink Swirly- Donna
Cream and Blue- Sarah
We all put our own little spin/touches on the boxes we made. They all came out looking great! And I'll tell ya, I ended up ordering this jumbo sized die...I can't go to the UK without it! I see myself making a lot of these little boxes this Christmas!

We also made some note cards, it's just that I didn't take any pictures of mine...yet.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love these!!!!! I want to get one. Sorry I've been off the blogs so I am catching up. These ladies just 'look' wonderful. I can tell you will miss 'seeing' them - hopefully with this virtual world you've introduced me to, you all will be in touch always. We'll have to try some 'virtual craft nights!' and then post our creations.

I want this die!!! So cool and love the way each person personalized them!!! (Sorry about the exclamations...but they are so great!!!!)