INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Everyday is an Adventure

Some days I wake up pumped and ready to go and other days I have to work diligently to be able to get things done. This morning, I woke with a song in my heart...I think it was the Go-Go's "We got the Beat".

My adventures in putting together quilt kits has been more time consuming then I thought it would be (insert laughter here). It's been fun, but it's also been a lot of work! I'm almost done, now for me to cut out all of the appliques pieces- I saved the most time consuming part for the end.

I'm also going to put together some card making kits and then ship them to myself in England, ink, paper, scissors, paper trimmer and stamps, you know- the works! I'm looking at bringing my acrylic stamps and block versus bringing wood mounted stamps because of weight issues. I have some awesome clear stamps from MSE, not to mention that I will be shipping ALL of my pre-made cards to myself- I want to have them there and ready to use! Which reminds me, I also need to make some address labels (another thing on my "to do before we move" list).

Another part of my adventure is being able to "relate" to people. So far the only people who can truly relate to me are other military spouses. My own mother, mother-in-law and some of my civilian girlfriends can't begin to comprehend the amount of stress I've been under. There are days when I can sing songs of praise and other days when I just want to scream. Just so you know, today is a singing day :-)

No comments: